Matchbook - For cricket exchange lovers, but better options are still available.
- Established: 2004
- License: Alderney Gambling Control Commission, United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)
- Software: NetEnt
- Compatibility: Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kindle
- Deposits: Bank Wire, Instadebit, Maestro, Mastercard, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Visa Electron, Visa
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Support: Chat, Email, Phone
- Currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, HKD, USD
Yes, the official website and app of this bookmaker is safe and legit for online cricket satta.
Matchbook is safe, secure with good odds for satta on popular tournaments such as the premier leagues (IPL, PSL, MSL, BPL, BBL, Super Smash etc.), The Ashes, ICC Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy, Champions League Twenty20, Asia Cup; or matches between classic rivals; India vs. Pakistan and England vs. Australia.Threads on Reddit, questions and answers on Quora, and reviews posted by real cricket bettors on Trustpilot also suggest that Matchbook Cricket is safe, legit and trustworthy for online cricket satta.
Matchbook does accept players from India, which means that the facility of deposits and withdrawals in INR currency, through credit cards, debit cards, cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.), wire transfers, Skrill and other local person-to-person cash transfers (Please contact this bookie's customer support to confirm cash transfer service through local payment agents) is provided.
Matchbook does not have a gambling-operations license in India since any form of sports and casino satta is strictly illegal in the country.
However, every month, there are tens of thousands of Indians who open cricket satta accounts using smartphone apps and websites of online bookmakers located outside the country.
As long as the gambling account is created at an online bookmaker operating outside of India, and you have not broken any other rules; there should be no legal problems when it comes to satta on cricket matches.
The same rule also applies to people living in Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries where cricket satta is illegal.
- Competitive Commission Rates: Matchbook offers lower commission rates compared to other satta exchanges, which can result in better overall value for users.
- User-Friendly Interface: Matchbook has a clean and simple interface, making it easy for users to navigate and place bets.
- Market Liquidity: Matchbook has been growing in popularity, leading to increased market liquidity, which is essential for a successful satta exchange.
- Limited Sports Coverage: Matchbook's sports coverage is not as extensive as traditional sportsbooks, which could limit the variety of bets available to users.
- No Live Streaming: Matchbook does not offer live streaming, which can detract from the in-play satta experience.
- In-Play Satta Delays: Users might experience slight delays when placing in-play bets on Matchbook due to the platform's exchange nature, which requires a counterparty for each bet.
Matchbook is an online sports satta exchange that was launched in 2004. The
platform was created with the goal of providing a more transparent and fair
sports satta experience for customers, by allowing them to bet against each
other rather than against a traditional bookmaker.
In the years since its founding, Matchbook has grown to become one of the leading sports satta exchanges in the world, with a strong focus on sports such as football, horse racing, and tennis. The platform is known for its competitive odds and low commission rates, as well as its user-friendly interface and innovative features such as its mobile app and live streaming options.
In 2011, Matchbook was acquired by UK-based online gambling company, Triplebet Ltd. The acquisition allowed Matchbook to expand its offerings and reach new markets, while still maintaining its commitment to fair and transparent sports satta.
Today, Matchbook is known for its strong reputation for reliability and user experience, as well as its commitment to responsible gambling and player safety. The platform is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Matchbook competes with many other sports satta exchanges and online gambling platforms in the crowded online gambling market. Some of the most notable competitors include:
Alternative 1: Betfair Exchange
- High Liquidity: Betfair Exchange is the largest and most popular satta exchange, providing users with high liquidity and a wide range of markets.
- In-Play Satta: Betfair Exchange offers comprehensive in-play satta options, allowing users to place bets during live events.
- Cash Out Feature: Betfair Exchange allows users to cash out their bets before an event has finished, enabling them to secure profits or minimize losses.
- Commission Rates: Betfair Exchange's commission rates can be higher than those of some competitors, potentially reducing users' overall profits.
- Complex Interface: Betfair Exchange's interface can be difficult to navigate for newcomers to satta exchanges.
- Restricted Countries: Betfair Exchange is not available in certain countries, which may limit its accessibility for some users.
Alternative 2: Smarkets
- Low Commission Rates: Smarkets offers competitive commission rates of 2%, making it an attractive option for cost-conscious bettors.
- User-Friendly Interface: Smarkets features a clean and intuitive interface, making it easy for users to find and place bets.
- Growing Community: Smarkets has been steadily increasing its user base, leading to improved market liquidity.
- Limited Sports Coverage: Smarkets has a narrower range of sports and markets compared to Betfair Exchange, which could limit satta options for users.
- No Live Streaming: Smarkets does not offer live streaming, which can negatively impact the in-play satta experience.
- Smaller User Base: Smarkets has a smaller user base compared to Betfair Exchange, which can result in lower liquidity for certain markets.
- Reputable Brand: Ladbrokes is a well-established and reputable brand in the satta industry, providing users with a sense of security and trust.
- Wide Range of Markets: Ladbrokes Exchange offers a diverse range of markets, giving users plenty of options for their bets.
- Integrated Platform: Ladbrokes Exchange is integrated with the main Ladbrokes site, allowing users to access both traditional sportsbook and exchange satta.
- Higher Commission Rates: Ladbrokes Exchange has higher commission rates compared to Smarkets, which can affect users' profits.
- Limited Promotions: Ladbrokes Exchange offers fewer promotions and bonuses compared to its competitors, which could make it less attractive for some users.
- Lower Liquidity: As Ladbrokes Exchange is not as popular as Betfair Exchange, it may have lower liquidity in some markets, making it more challenging to find counterparties for bets.
These are just a few of the many competitors that Matchbook faces in the online gambling market. Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, and users should carefully consider their options before choosing where to place their bets.
What people do not like about Matchbook
While Matchbook has many loyal customers who enjoy the platform, there are some common complaints that people have about the service. Some of the most common criticisms of Matchbook include:
- Limited satta options: Some users have criticized Matchbook for its limited range of sports and satta options, which may be less appealing to some users.
- Customer service: Some users have reported difficulty in getting in touch with customer service representatives or have had negative experiences with their interactions.
- Geographical restrictions: Matchbook is only available to users in certain countries, which can be frustrating for those who live outside of these areas.
- Withdrawal delays: Some users have reported delays or complications when trying to withdraw their winnings, which can be frustrating.
- Limited liquidity: Matchbook's satta exchange model relies on a sufficient number of users placing bets, which can sometimes lead to limited liquidity on certain markets, making it difficult for users to place bets at their desired odds.
It's worth noting that many of these criticisms are common across the online
sports satta and exchange industry and are not unique to Matchbook.
Nonetheless, these issues can be frustrating for users and are worth considering
when choosing a platform to use for online satta.
Founded in 2004, Matchbook is one of the most prominent online satta exchanges.
Licensed in both the UK and Alderney, it is run by Triplebet Ltd. Players from the United Kingdom, Ireland, India, Finland, and Norway are the site's most frequent visitors, but it also takes wagers from people in more than 40 other countries.
There are cheap commission costs, several Asian Handicap alternatives, as well as features like Cash Out and Live Streaming on the sports satta platform since it was designed by the company in-house.
Find out what else Matchbook Exchange has to offer by reading our review.
Founded in North America more than 15 years ago, Matchbook Satta Exchange was purchased by UK investors in 2011 and withdrew from the US market.
Improved navigation is available on the new site.
With hundreds of football, horse racing, and tennis markets available every day, it is one of the most popular satta exchanges in the world.
Unlike a typical bookmaker, the Matchbook exchange does not function like one.
Instead, it serves as a middleman, allowing bettors to gamble against one other rather than the house, rather than the bookmakers.
- Traders may either back (buy) or lay (sell) a certain market.
- To secure a bet, both parties must agree on the odds.
- Commissions on bets are how the satta site gets money.
- Those in the United Kingdom and Ireland pay 2%, while those in other nations must pay 4%.
There are more than a dozen sports to choose from in Matchbook.com's pre-match area, including football, horse racing, motorsports, and politics.
Football satta options include everything from Correct Score to Asian Handicaps, but you won't find markets for Cards or Corners.
- Those who wager on horses or greyhounds have a limited number of wagering alternatives.
- Alternate Handicaps and Total Sets or Games are some of the additional bets available in tennis.
More than 5,000 events are accessible on the Matchbook exchange each month, however there are fewer sports and marketplaces to choose from because to low liquidity.
Satta on the half-time totals and Asian handicaps in football is similar to satta on the next set winner and totals in tennis.
- In addition, the bookmaker offers a few other ways to gamble.
- Cash Out may only be utilised in full until the very end of a tournament, and the matches for which it is allowed are clearly marked.
- With the minimal bet, you may watch greyhound racing live on the internet.
Other aspects of the user experience at online sportsbooks are also prioritised.
In our Matchbook exchange review, we found that using a smartphone to place a bet was simple, and there are even mobile applications for Android and iOS to make it even easier.
- If you have a problem, you may call customer service in English from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and until midnight on Fridays. VISA, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, and Paysafecard are all accepted as payment methods by players.
- On the most popular sports, you may win up to 250,000 Euros in winnings.
How safe and secure is Matchbook to use?
One of the most well-known satta exchanges on the internet is Matchbook.com.
Two Tier 1 licences from the UKGC and the Alderney Gambling Commission are among its many credentials. You can rely on all of this.
There are a variety of sporting events on the exchange.
More than 20 sports are available for players to enjoy, which is ideal for an exchange site.
Sporting events include anything from cricket to motorsports to horse racing and greyhound racing to politics.
Matchbook is owned by who?
Before being acquired by British investors in 2011, the Matchbook bookmaker had been operating in North America.
Alderney-based Triplebet Limited is responsible for running and operating the site, which is located at Inchalla, Le Val GY9 3UL.
What is Matchbook's minimum deposit requirement?
It is possible to make a deposit of as little as 10 Euros.
- Visa, Mastercard credit/debit cards, Paysafecard, Neteller and Skrill. All major payment methods are accepted.
- In certain countries, bank transfers are a possibility, although fees will be charged on the majority of them.
What countries are prohibited from using Matchbook?
More than 40 nations, including the United Kingdom, Norway, Ireland, and India, are represented on the well-known satta exchange.
Bettors from the United States, Canada and France are not able to sign up.
How can I terminate my Matchbook membership?
The first step is to contact the Customer Service department.
Your account will be closed by them. And, you can also self-exclude for a period of six months to five years if you aren't quite sure.
Go back to Cricket Satta Website.
Please make sure not to bet using money you cannot afford to lose. Seek help from your friends or family members, if you believe your gambling habits are getting out of hand. Sites like BeGambleAware.org and Gamcare.org.uk have excellent articles on how one can control their urge to bet online.
Results focused, highly responsive individual, with excellent analytical skills. Specialising in English and Indian Domestic cricket, I provide satta information to website visitors. Full Bio.
Copyright Cricketing Bet. All rights reserved.